Wednesday 12 December 2012

Amigurumi Hammer

I'm a little bit proud...

I've just completed my first pattern!!!!!  It  was borne of a need to make something for my Dad for Christmas and I couldn't find a hammer pattern that I liked.  He's a builder so I think this is very appropriate. 

It took me ages to write and I actually stopped for about a week because I was totally stuck.  I made a couple of devil's from another free pattern in the mean time.When I picked up my hammer pattern again, the ideas just flowed and I completed it by the end of the night.  I'm so happy with how it turned out!!  So without further ado, here 'tis!

Amigurumi Hammer






You can purchase the pattern for this ami from either my Etsy store or Funky Bugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.