Monday 11 March 2013

Pull and Grow Amigurumi plant

The pattern for this little plant has been sitting in my bookmarks for months and months.  I've been working feverishly on a Very Hungry Caterpillar blanket commission and a new blanket for myself and today had the urge to make something from someone else's pattern.  Writing my own patterns is hard slog!  It only took me a few hours to make, in between the boring stuff like cleaning the house and prepping food.

Clicky clicky for the pattern!




2 comments:

  1. Hi Shona!
    I have awarded you the Liebster Award. To find out more head over to my blog. It's lots of fun!
    ~ Bonnie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh exciting!! I will have to wait till the weekend to do it, new job started today!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.